||The Advent Model 300 Pressure-Sensitive Labeling Machine is unique when compared to other semi-automatic P-S labelers. With its ingenious design, air pressure and a label sensing switch are not required in its operation. Air pressure on other machines is required to lift the container up to the point of label application and then down where it is removed. This raising and lowering of the container wastes time. Advent has chosen to apply the label from the bottom of the container and use the weight of the container to press on the label. This method saves application time and increases labeling speed considerably. On other machines, the label sensing switch senses the space between labels on the label web in order to tell the machine when to feed a label. Advent does not require this switch which enables it to apply butt cut labels along with die cut labels.
Advent Model 300 is not a small table top labeler. This model
is a production machine. It is designed for continuous operation.
- Applies labels to round containers from one ounce to one gallon
- Labels 20 to 40 containers per minute.
- Fast container size change with no change parts necessary,
- Machine stand with casters.
- One Year Warranty.
- Container Diameter: 1-1/4" to 6" (3.175cm. to 15.24 cm.)
- Label Size Min: 1"W by 1"L (2.54 cm. by 2.54 cm.)
- Label Size Max: 7" (18 cm.)
- Machine Size:20"Wx 26"Lx36"H(50cm.x66cm.x91 cm.)
- Electrical: 120 v, 60 Hz, 10 amp. standard 240 volt available.